BUT enough about me, I promise this is really about you!!
- Having a lot of diverse testimonials and endorsements, preferably in video.
- Having some testimonials or endorsements from celebrities or really well known people.
- Being interviewed and celebrated in the media.
- Buying, running, leading, or owning a well-known or financially successful company.
- “Before” and “after” pictures that illustrate your ability to get results in your industry.
- Serving on a Board of Advisors or a Board of Directors at a well-known or financially successful company.
- Being a speaker on several stages, including large stages with large audiences and/or speaking internationally.
- Having published a good book with a strong cover and measurable results.
- Having your own media, including writing your own column for a publication, hosting your own radio show, or hosting your own TV show; and the larger the organization you do this for, the better.
- Have a large list, database, or social media following.
- Win awards from the largest and most well-known organizations possible.
- Have proof of a customized education with degrees, certificates, and designations; and the larger, more reputable organization the better.
Knowing these things are important. It will help others know how to talk about you, celebrate you, introduce you, and refer you business. Understanding how you hold up in these areas will lead to better ways of improving yourself, your brand, and your overall business.
Knowing how you stack up in these areas and how to talk about these achievements is what will help you book more speaking gigs, earn more media appearances, and qualify you for more established, affluent clients.